Head of Access to Information of the Center “Eidos”
- access to public information;
- political culture;
- mechanisms of public control over the authorities;
- providing advocacy campaigns.
- Head of the nationwide monitoring campaigns for transparency and accountability of the local authorities (2011-2016);
- developed policies on access to information (2013-2014);
- organized and conducted for civil servants training “Mechanisms to Ensure the Effective Access to Public Information in the Local Authorities” (2013-2016);
- manager of the Coalition “Transparent Councils”.
(050) 357 84 40